PS4 Ganryu 2
Pre-Order Deadline: 16th February 2022.
Release Date: 29th April 2022.
Consumer Advice: TBA.
Genre: Action / Platform / Arcade.
Text Language: English / Japanese / Korean.
Voice Language: TBA.
Multiplayer Online: None.
Multiplayer Offline: None.
1x Game Disc
You play as Miyamoto Musashi traveling through a 17th-century fantasy Japan, from north to south to the island of Ganryu-Jima where everything started between Musashi and Kojiro.
After his victory against Kojiro, Musashi decided to meditate and try his hand at art, in the north of Japan, in the province of Hokkaido. During one of his meditations, a spirit contacted him: "Miyamoto Musashi, our fight is not over, I am waiting for you to finish our fight once and for all! All of Japan will pay for your insult! I'm waiting for you Miyamoto Musashi!”
There is no doubt for Musashi that the voice was Sasaki Kojirō’s. His body was defeated, but his spirit remains, and his intentions are still destructive. Miyamoto Musashi then understood that he would have to travel across Japan from north to south and go to the island of Ganryû-Jima, where he firstly defeated Sasaki Kojirō, to fight again and liberate the spirit of Kojiro forever.
- A hack'n'slash inspired by the story of Takezo Musashi “The Stone And The Sword” released in 1930’s by Eiji Yoshikawa and which is one of the most famous story and real samurai in Japan!
- Explore a 17th century fantasist Japan through seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- Defeat Kojiro in The Floating Fortress and save Japan!
- Dash, double-jump, wall-jump and throw kunais to defeat various enemies!
- Use your special abilities, kamis, to take advantage of your enemies.
- Collect Hanafuda cards through levels.
- A beautiful pixel-art game inspired by classics such as Shinobi 3 and Shadow Dancer.