PS4 Street of Rage 4 Anniversary Edition
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Pre-Order Deadline: 21st July 2021.
Release Date: 28th September 2021.
Consumer Advice: TBA.
Genre: Beat'em Up.
Text Language: English.
Voice Language: TBA.
Multiplayer Online: 2 Players.
Multiplayer Offline: 4 Players.
*PlayStation Plus Subscription IS required to access online multiplayer features.*
1x Game Disc
Anniversary Edition Includes:
- 3 new playable characters
- Character customization: build your own fighting style with new moves
- New weapons and enemies
Now the fight continues in Wood Oak City.
After the events of Streets of Rage 4, our heroes wanted to prepare themselves for future threats. Axel, Blaze and their mates will start a very special deranged training with the help of Dr. Zan, who built an AI program from the remnants of Mister X’s brain that simulates every kind of danger they could be facing.
- An All-New Story: Discover and counter new threats to the metropolis in events set 10 years after Streets of Rage 3
- New and Returning Fighters: Series veterans Axel, Blaze, and Adam team up with newcomers Cherry and Floyd for a glorious beatdown-fueled return to form
- Gorgeous Hand-Drawn Artwork: An intricate, neon-soaked envisioning of Wood Oak City brings its districts and brawlers to life through fluid animation and striking designs
- Evolved Combat: New combo possibilities, risk-reward health recovery, and clever refinements give Streets of Rage fans ample opportunities to rack up killer combos
- An Electrifying All-Star Soundtrack: Lead Composer Olivier Derivière upholds Streets of Rage’s signature sound while adding new sonic direction with substantial contributions from series composers Yūzō Koshiro and Motohiro Kawashima and an East Meets West all-star lineup of contributors
- Retro Pixel Characters: Embrace your nostalgia by fighting like hell to unlock a dozen pixel characters complete with their original movesets from Streets of Rage 1, 2, and 3
- Pulse-Spiking Throwback Music: Knock out enemies to timeless songs selected from Streets of Rage 1 and Streets of Rage 2 soundtrack
- Online and Offline Co-Op: Call friends in for backup and let loose via two-player online and four-player offline co-operative play
- A Feud-Ending Battle Mode
- A Relentless Boss Rush Mode: Prove your might against an onslaught from the deadliest opponents in Wood Oak City
- A Fair Fight for Everyone: Choose from a range of five difficulty settings to suit your play style, whether you’re a newcomer learning your first combos or a hardcore fighter looking for a brutal challenge